Welcome to the web pages of HŽP a.s., a member of the Moravia Steel Group.

The company was established in 1900 in Prostějov. Since 1950 HŽP a.s. has been focused on the development, manufacture and sales of steel spiral, leaf and parabolic springs mainly for the railway and automotive industries.

The company strategy is to be an efficient and dynamic enterprise focused on customers, quality and service with the objective of addressing and entering new markets and securing company growth.